Sunday 11 January 2015

DEALING WITH HEART BREAKS

My heart is indeed broken and I cant but express it. Am lucky enough to have access to my blog today and I guess that's one big step towards getting my broken heart mended. I recall opening with enthusiasm this blog way back in 2013. I still recall the posts I made to this blog only to find out now that I had been posting to a google+ account. That shattered my heart but today, I start writing again and this time around, I wont stop. I am a fashion designer and I write for fun. Stay hooked up to my blog for the latest on my fashion label MAISON D'EREX.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very welcome development, Keep it up, Her Majesty, the key is consistency, am already celebrating U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very smart step....thumps up

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very smart step....thumps up

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Sharon Doroes, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his site http://magical-rituals.com . I sent email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two weeks my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor Samael for saving my marriage.

    ReplyDelete