Friday 13 February 2015

WHAT DOES A WOMAN REALLY WANT?


I wouldn’t know about every other woman but I guess I have a reasonable idea what I want. It would be grossly unfair to generalize women’s wants in the light of mine. I will however let you into some of the things I want. First of all, I would want a wardrobe filled with dresses I wouldn’t have to bother arranging; this is a way of saying that I would want an invisible wardrobe that only becomes visible when I need a particular dress. What do I really want you ask….I want to capture every passing moment and make the wonderful ones my wall papers. In simple terms, I want to take as many pictures as possible. This then means that I need to have access to a good camera and a good photographer who is available at all times. Now this gets me to wonder what sort of a photographer would be available at all times to take pictures of me. It’s funny however but a friend who loves photography is indeed a great one to have considering the fact that such a friend would need a model who is ever willing to pose for shots. It’s a good thing that I have a friend who loves photography more than she loves her invisible “boo”. Here are some of the shots she had of my designs.
                                                                                                                                                 
 

1 comment:

  1. D dress though......not soooo happy with d black lace on d Ankara.........nice work though

    ReplyDelete