Monday 23 March 2015

HOPELESS DIARIES

When the strength goes away, when hope is lost, when the heart is chilled till its frozen, when the rising of the sun appears like the rise of affliction, when life loses its taste, when beauty is lost in ashes, when the morrow seems so far away, there still remains that little piece of candle burning. For me, its passion; for me, its desire and an expectation in the future....even though not so close. Of the things I cherish, I cherish the bright colours of fabrics for they inspire me. In certain moments when the day seems bleak and the night so dark, the bright colours of the fabrics remind me of a better tomorrow. The  bright colours of the fabrics make my heart wonder and soar in a world inexistent.  When the diaries speak hopeless, I aspire to inspire for in the moment when hope is drained, I've got this little light and am gonna let it shine.

.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a colourful combo. And the photographer is a real pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work u v got, girl I have to wear a dress made by u....... Henrietta.

    ReplyDelete