Friday 27 February 2015

WHEN A MAN GRABS THE SKIRT


Today is a Friday; I know that you know but I want to remind you. True, today is a Friday and today, the winner of the tulle dress carts away the highly coveted price from my last post.
What was my question again? 1) Tell me what a tulle is. 2) Tell me what part of the dress posted is a tulle…the skirt or the gown.
ANWERS
1)      A tulle is a lightweight very fine netting, which is often starched. It can be made of various fibres, including silk, nylon and rayon (Wikipedia).
2)      The skirt.
Well, based on the answers above, the winner from the blog question is Christopher Charles who answered both questions correctly.
CHRISTOPHER CHARLES’ ANSWERS
1)      It is a nylon or silk net or sheer  that is mostly used for veils or ballet costumes
2)      This transparent/see through net is worn on the outside of the skirt from the waist down.
I hope the answers speak for themselves. Meanwhile, here are some of my shots from Studio B2B photo workshop. I met a wonderful model who has more selfies than anyone I have met my entire lifetime. She’s totally loveable. I won’t share her shots for now but expect them soooooon.

4 comments:

  1. I've learnt something today, am gonna be the next winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, you are going higher and I love the strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Sixtus It would be nice to beat the ladies to the game again.

    ReplyDelete